Friday, December 21, 2012

Keep On Keeping On

What am I doing now? Good question. I am literally sitting on Reece's couch typing and watching Get Him to the Greek. But what else is going on?

Still talking to M. He's been restless and short the last few days, so now I'm giving him space. I doubt he misses me, but when he does he'll come back. It could be something someday, but for now he's too emotionally damaged for a relationship. At least he's honest.

I'm on another dating site, but I still haven't gone out. I lose my nerve, or the guys do/say something pervy, and then I just don't want to go. Apathy. It's a beautiful thing...yeah...

So far it's ok being back at Mom and Dad's, but it's definitely still lonely. Very lonely. Makes even the pervs sound a little tempting...uh, don't think about that.

Let's sum it up: Single? yup. Lonely? definitely. Still haven't forgiven them? Sounds about right. So for now, I'm going to say that the status quo remains unchanged.

No comments:

Post a Comment